Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed . ~ 2 Timothy 2:15

Monday, August 11, 2014

Autograph your e-books

Authors, your readers can receive a personalized inscription that they can view in their favorite reading apps and devices! Yes, you can autograph your e-books!

Readers, you can request an autograph from an author.

This service is FREE through authorgraph.com.

A writing colleague told me about it months ago, but, true writer that I am, I put off looking into it. It was just one more thing to add to the to-do list. You know? (You know.)

But today, I decided to try it.

It's not that hard to do:

1. Sign up on the website.
2. Add the widget authorgraph.com assigns you to your blog and website. Add the AUTHORGRAPH tab to your Facebook page.
3. Make noise about it on your social media.

Happy reader, happy writer.

Here's my widget (notice I put it in the right margin below the list of my books):

 
 
Happy writing,
Michele



No comments:

Post a Comment