Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed . ~ 2 Timothy 2:15

Friday, August 8, 2014

And the winner is . . . .

Thank you, everyone, for your input on the cover. We decided to go with this one, since, in the words of reader Sybil Nichol, "it best depicts the starry romantic love that Linda is yearning for displayed by the foot-popping kiss!"

Click here to read the book description and first two chapters.

Said ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) reviewer Kerin M.:

"OOOOOOOH, Michele!! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! My eyes were filled with tears at the end. You had the courage to write about the secrets of women our age - that longing to be loved and not just taken for granted - or to feel like we're 'stuck' with each other now, so let's just make the best of it. I saw my own self in your character. Thank you for writing this story. May God bless it and cut it loose to touch the lives of many others." 

 

Before I Die will be available as e-book ($2.99) and paperback ($14.99) on Amazon on THURSDAY, AUG. 14.  (I'll include the link when it goes up on Amazon.)


Email me at michelehuey@hughes.net to order your autographed copy.


Listen to the "story behind the story" of Before I Die as I discussed it on Gelati's Scoop Blogtalk radio today (above).





No comments:

Post a Comment