Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed . ~ 2 Timothy 2:15

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome!

The teacher in me made me do this.

I really don't need two blogs and a website to keep up. But blogging and webbing (maintaining my website) are fun, and I felt neither my God, Me & a Cup of Tea blog nor my website were the right venues for offering information, instruction, inspiration, and insight into writing for the Christian market.

But I confess. My passion isn't writing. It's teaching. And writing, to me, is a way to teach--even writing fiction. I like to say, "I'm a die-hard teacher. Cut me, and I bleed teacher."

So this blog will be my virtual classroom. Every Thursday, I'll offer tips on writing and the writing life. A peek into authors' lives, articles on writing, information about conferences, and other resources for writers.

We'll start Thursday with a peek into the writing life of award-winning author Dianne Neal Matthews, author of One Year Women of the Bible.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment